Steps To Restoring a Property After Water Damage
Our top-tier construction crew at Rumsey Construction and Restoration has established their reputation as North Carolina's restoration experts on trust and great results. Our process for assessing and cleaning up water damage in your properties is as follows:
1. We arrive immediately, night or day, to contain as much of the damage as we can.
2. The first thing we do when we arrive is to discover the source of water and work to make sure water is not still coming in.
3. Once we stop the flow of water, we extract the water as quickly as we can with commercial-grade extractors. We remove silt and sterilize any areas affected by black or gray water (sewage).
4. We start to dry the space right away to prevent the growth of mold. Large dehumidifiers and industrial fans are set up for drying the area quickly and efficiently.
5. Once the area is dry, thermal detectors are used to determine what is okay and what needs replacing. Carpet and drywall can't be salvaged if it's wet for an extended time.
6. After damaged items are removed, we begin restoring your home back to the original condition. This process includes rebuilding ceilings and walls, restoring structural damage and flooring, and repainting.
We provide services throughout Charlotte NC, including 28078, 28105, 28134, 28202, 28203, 28204, 28205, 28206, 28207, 28208, 28209, 28210, 28211, 28212, 28213, 28214, 28215, 28216, 28217, 28226, 28227, 28244, 28262, 28269, 28270, 28273, 28277, 28278, 28280, 28282.